SAFETY CULTURE & MISSION
At Broda, we believe that a strong safety culture is every bit as important as the paperwork that goes with it. Our shared attitudes, perceptions, values, and beliefs – about working safely on the job and off it – greatly influence how our teams act and perform their jobs.
We’re Proud to say that every employee is a valued part of our team and that as an organization, we want nothing more to see everyone go home safe everyday. In building our strong culture, we make it a priority to know why each and every one of us wants to work safe and are willing to go the extra mile to watch out for ourselves and one another.
Why Do We Work Safe?
Broda’s HSE Program is comprised of thirteen sections developed, approved and issued by management. These sections provide a code of conduct that all employees must abide by to prevent incidents, illnesses and injuries.
1. HSE Overview
2. Hazard Assessment & Risk Mitigation
3. Training & Competency
5. Monitoring & Measuring
6. Preventative & Protective Measures
7. Incident Investigation & Analysis
8. Injured Workers & Modified Duties
9. Emergency Response Plan (ERP)
10. Environmental Protection
11. Documents Records & Statistics
12. Contractor & Materials Management
13. Supplemental Plans & Programs
Broda also employs a team of HSE Advisors that work closely with management and workers to support our diversified operations.