We are seeking expressions of interest from a tower operator in our Quarry Division. Preference will be given to those with previous experience.
Wages are competitive with industry standards complete with a health benefit package, group RRSP contributions and work scheduling to balance quality of life.
Successful candidates will be responsible for operating in accordance with quality, safety and efficiency standards.
- Operate plant, monitoring panel board or control board to control feeding, crushing and screening equipment
- Observe gauge, dials, and operation of equipment to ensure conformance to processing specifications
- Monitor material quality, inspect and troubleshoot materials (check gradation quality, oversize rock and contamination)
- Regulate flow of materials from conveyors, chutes, pumps, or storage bins
- Maintain records of materials processed and plant operation
- Assist in the preventative maintenance needs of plant equipment
- Rotate through plant tasks as required or directed
- Demonstrate the ability to work under minimal supervision
- Class 5 Driver’s license
- BC Mine Rescue, Standard First Aid, Transportation Endorsement, would be a preferred qualification
- Position located near Cranbrook, BC
- Shift work including evenings and weekends
Founded in 1957, the Broda Group of Companies is a growing Saskatchewan based Heavy Construction Company, with an operating equipment fleet of over 400 units. Broda specializes in contract mining, infrastructure development involving heavy and civil construction, aggregate processing, and energy services.
We are poised for growth with your talent and expertise. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please click the link below!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com