We are seeking expressions of interest from Laborer’s – Groundsman in our Quarry Division. Preference will be given to those with experience in open pit mining.
Wages are competitive with industry standards complete with a health benefit package, group RRSP contributions and work scheduling to balance quality of life.
Successful candidate’s will be responsible for operating in accordance with quality, safety and efficiency standards.
- Perform various physical duties as assigned
- Move, secure, install, build, load, or unload materials
- Perform specialized tasks as required
- Operate a variety of hand and power tools
- Operate heavy equipment to transport rock, clay, sand, gravel, and/or aggregates
- Effectively use light and heavy duty equipment
- Assist heavy equipment operators or servicemen to secure attachments to equipment
- Signal and spot heavy equipment operators or servicemen to guide them in moving parts
- Tend or feed equipment used in operations, such as compressors and pumps
- Assist in the cleanup of spills or other contaminants
- Assist in the placement, movement, and dismantling of signs, barricades, cones, and other traffic control devices
- All other duties as assigned
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
- Position located near Cranbrook, BC
- Shift work including evenings and weekends
Founded in 1957, the Broda Group of Companies is a growing Saskatchewan based Heavy Construction Company, with an operating equipment fleet of over 400 units. Broda specializes in contract mining, infrastructure development involving heavy and civil construction, aggregate processing, and energy services.
We are poised for growth with your talent and expertise. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please click the link below!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org