We are seeking expressions of interest from an Health, Safety, Environment (HSE) Advisor in our Infrastructure Division. Preference will be given to those with 2+ years experience.
Wages are competitive with industry standards complete with a health benefit package, group RRSP contributions and work scheduling to balance quality of life.
Successful candidates will be responsible for operating in accordance with quality, safety and efficiency standards.
– Communicate regularly with supervision and operations staff
– Oversee and advise on all health and safety aspects for employees and contractors on site
– Ensure legislative compliance
– Conduct and monitor all aspects of HSE training
– Be familiar with all elements of the HSE Program and instruct employees in all associated activities
– Conduct incident investigations, site and regulatory inspections
– Maintain a good working relationship with project clients and customers
– Maintain confidence and ensure confidentiality of information and records
– Help operations prepare and communicate site specific material for safety meetings
– NCSO designation with associated certificates
– OHC Level II
– Traffic Accommodation Supervisor (TAS)
– Standard First Aid
– Basic computer literacy (e.g. Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
– Strong communication and presentation skills
– Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
– Shift work including evenings and weekends
Founded in 1957, the Broda Group of Companies is a growing Saskatchewan based Heavy Construction Company, with an operating equipment fleet of over 400 units and growing. Broda specializes in contract mining, infrastructure development involving heavy and civil construction, aggregate processing, and energy services.
We are poised for growth and your talent and expertise. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please apply in confidence via our website, mail, or email to:
4271 5th Ave. East
Prince Albert, Saskatchewan
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com