We are seeking expressions of interest from experienced heavy equipment operators in our Energy Services Division. Preference will be given to those with 3+ years’ experience in oil & gas reclamation, access road and lease construction.
Wages are competitive with industry standards complete with a health benefit package, group RRSP contributions and work scheduling to balance quality of life.
Successful candidates will be responsible for operating in accordance with quality, safety and efficiency standards.
- Effectively and safety operate heavy equipment. This includes operating in adverse terrain, weather conditions, and/or near other equipment and utilities
- Operate in fast-paced, safety conscientious, energetic work environments with a strong emphasis on teamwork
- Interprets verbal and non-verbal communication (hand signals)
- Performs equipment inspections and servicing including start-up inspections, performing preventative maintenance, and ensuring good housekeeping
- Recognizes existing and potential hazards and knows how to identify these through conducting Field Level Hazard Assessments
- Demonstrates the ability to work under minimum supervision
- Standard First Aid Certificate
- H2S Alive Certificate
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods Certificate
- Ground Disturbance for Supervisors Certificate
- CSTS or equivalent (SCOT) Certificate
- Class 5 Driver’s License
- Position located in Lloydminster and surrounding area
- Shift work including evenings and weekends
Founded in 1957, the Broda Group of Companies is a growing Saskatchewan based Heavy Construction Company, with an operating equipment fleet of over 400 units. Broda specializes in contract mining, infrastructure development involving heavy and civil construction, aggregate processing, and energy services.
We are poised for growth with your talent and expertise. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please click the link below!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com