We are seeking expressions of interest from experienced heavy equipment operators in our Quarry Division. Preference will be given to those with experience in open pit mining.
Wages are competitive with industry standards complete with a health benefit package, group RRSP contributions and work scheduling to balance quality of life.
Successful candidates will be responsible for operating in accordance with quality, safety and efficiency standards.
– Effectively and safety operate heavy equipment. This includes operating in adverse terrain, weather conditions, and/or near other equipment and utilities
– Operate in fast-paced, safety conscientious, energetic work environments with a strong emphasis on teamwork
– Interprets verbal and non-verbal communication (hand signals)
– Performs equipment inspections and servicing including start-up inspections, performing preventative maintenance, and ensuring good housekeeping
– Recognizes existing and potential hazards and knows how to identify these through conducting Field Level Hazard Assessments
– Demonstrates the ability to work under minimum supervision
– BC Mine Rescue Certificate, Standard First Aid, and Transportation Endorsement would be a preferred qualification
– Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
– Shift work including evenings and weekends
Founded in 1957, the Broda Group of Companies is a growing Saskatchewan based Heavy Construction Company, with an operating equipment fleet of over 400 units and growing. Broda specializes in contract mining, infrastructure development involving heavy and civil construction, aggregate processing, and energy services.
We are poised for growth and your talent and expertise. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please apply in confidence via our website, mail, or email to:
4271 5th Ave. East
Prince Albert, Saskatchewan
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com