To work in a fast paced, safety conscientious, energetic work environment with a strong emphasis on team work.
Founded in 1957, Broda Group of Companies is a growing Saskatchewan based Mining and Heavy Construction Company, with an operating equipment fleet of over 400 units and growing. Broda specializes in contract mining, infrastructure development involving heavy and civil construction and aggregate processing.
Opportunities for these positions are located in British Columbia
Wages are competitive with industry standards complete with health benefit package, group RRSP contributions and work scheduling to balance quality of life.
Candidate’s duties will involve:
- Safely and productively operate large wheel loaders and excavators in a team environment
- Complete daily equipment checks and general housekeeping of equipment
- All other duties as assigned
- Possess a valid First Aid Certificate
- Possess a valid Class 5 Driver’s Licence, with a preference to a Class 3 Driver’s Licence with air brake endorsement
- BC Mine Rescue Certificate would be a preferred qualification.
- Ability to speak, read, write and understand the primary language used in the workplace.
- Past experience in the operation of the equipment and the ability to understand open pit mining practices.
- Ability to complete preventative maintenance checklists.
- Ability to maintain focus on tasks at hand
- Ability to act upon observations and relate appropriate Company policies and procedures to situation
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently both independently and in a team environment
- Ability and flexibility to work varied shifts, including weekend.
We are poised for growth and need your talent and expertise. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please apply in confidence via our website, fax, mail, or email to:
Attn. Human Resources
Broda Group of Companies
4271 5th Ave East
Prince Albert, Sask.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com