We are seeking expressions of interest from experienced heavy equipment operators in our Infrastructure Division. Preference will be given to those with previous heavy equipment experience.
Wages are competitive with industry standards complete with a health benefit package, group RRSP contributions and work scheduling to balance quality of life.
Successful candidates will be responsible for operating in accordance with quality, safety and efficiency standards.
- Effectively and safely operate heavy equipment. This includes operating in adverse terrain, weather conditions, and/or near other equipment and utilities
- Operate in fast-paced, safety conscientious, energetic work environments with a strong emphasis on teamwork
- Interprets verbal and non-verbal communication (hand signals)
- Performs equipment inspections and servicing including start-up inspections, performing preventative maintenance, and ensuring good housekeeping
- Recognizes existing and potential hazards and knows how to identify these through conducting Field Level Hazard Assessments
- Demonstrates the ability to work under minimum supervision
- Standard First Aid, TDG, Ground Disturbance and CSTS or equivalent would be a preferred qualification
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
- Positions located in various locations throughout Saskatchewan
- Shift work including evenings and weekends
Founded in 1957, the Broda Group of Companies is a growing Saskatchewan based Heavy Construction Company, with an operating equipment fleet of over 400 units. Broda specializes in contract mining, infrastructure development involving heavy and civil construction, aggregate processing, and energy services.
We are poised for growth with your talent and expertise. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please click the link below!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com