Heavy Equipment Journeyman Mechanic (Alberta, Sask.)
Broda Group LP is currently seeking Heavy Equipment Red Seal Journeyman Mechanic in Alberta, Sask. to work in a fast paced, safety conscientious, energetic work environment with a strong emphasis on team work.
Founded in 1957, Broda Group of Companies is a growing Saskatchewan based Mining and Heavy Construction Company, with an operating equipment fleet of over 400 units and growing. Broda specializes in contract mining, infrastructure development involving heavy and civil construction and aggregate processing.
Wages are competitive with industry standards complete with health benefit package, group RRSP contributions and work scheduling to balance quality of life.
The Journeyman Mechanic will be integrated into the daily project and site activities in the areas of repair, maintenance and fuelling for all heavy equipment, all company vehicles, and all other miscellaneous equipment and tools. This role will specifically deal with repair and maintenance of heavy equipment, coordination of equipment maintenance, compiling of equipment information, and review of all on-site maintenance documentation.
Candidate’s Duties Include but are not Limited to:
- Complete and monitor the day to day operations of all heavy equipment repairs and preventative maintenance. Monitors and tracks servicing, installations, maintenance and repair of production equipment.
- Effectively communicate, interpret, and support overall departmental and organizational goals with the project maintenance and project operations teams.
- Participate in developing safe work procedures for critical tasks.
- This position is based out of Alberta, Sask.
- Wages will be commensurate with the experience.
- 3+ years as a heavy equipment mechanic; red seal designation.
Please forward resumes and contact information to email@example.com or fax information to 306-763-5788
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org